Resources for Social Media in Museums
Advance your museum's social media presence with these tips sheets, directories, and project examples from other museums in Canada and beyond.
Digital Preservation Toolkit
Our Digital Preservation Toolkit offers concrete steps to identify digital material found in your museum, the potential risk and impact of lost material, and how to get started in the development of preservation policies, plans and procedures.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Learn how to boost your institution's visibility in search engines, such as Google, with this thematic resource kit on Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
CHIN’s Professional Exchange
- Digital Preservation Survey: 2011 Preliminary Results
- Digital Preservation Inventory Template for Museums
- Digital Preservation Decision Tree Model to Establish Whether a Digital Resource Should be Preserved
- Anne Kenney and Nancy McGovern on Ten Good Reasons to Pursue Digital Preservation
- Digital Preservation Management: Cornell University
- The Cataloguing Guide for New Media Collections
- Digital Preservation Policy Framework Development Guideline
- Nailing Down Bits: Digital Art and Intellectual Property
- Richard Entlich on Rules to Avoid Obsolescence Traps
- Digital Preservation Toolkit
- Date modified: