Resources for Social Media in Museums
Advance your museum's social media presence with these tips sheets, directories, and project examples from other museums in Canada and beyond.
Digital Preservation Toolkit
Our Digital Preservation Toolkit offers concrete steps to identify digital material found in your museum, the potential risk and impact of lost material, and how to get started in the development of preservation policies, plans and procedures.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Learn how to boost your institution's visibility in search engines, such as Google, with this thematic resource kit on Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
CHIN’s Professional Exchange
- The Mystery of the '1940s Time Traveller': The Changing Face of Online Brand Monitoring
- Digitizing Intangible Cultural Heritage: A How-To Guide
- Using Information Technology to Conduct Demographic Market Research
- Augmented Reality
- Collections Management Software Criteria Checklist - 2012
- Near Field Communication
- Digitization Standards for the CMCC: Scan and Artifact Photography
- Digital Preservation Plan Framework for Museums
- Creating a wiki
- Tips and Tools for Optimized Web Writing
- Date modified: