Resources for Social Media in Museums
Advance your museum's social media presence with these tips sheets, directories, and project examples from other museums in Canada and beyond.
Digital Preservation Toolkit
Our Digital Preservation Toolkit offers concrete steps to identify digital material found in your museum, the potential risk and impact of lost material, and how to get started in the development of preservation policies, plans and procedures.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Learn how to boost your institution's visibility in search engines, such as Google, with this thematic resource kit on Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
CHIN’s Professional Exchange
- Nine Simple and Inexpensive Ways to Promote Your New Online Exhibit
- Set Up a Blog
- Augmented Reality
- Tips and Tools for Community Building
- Social Tagging
- Standards News
- An Introduction to Free and Open Source Software for Museums
- The 3D Thule Whalebone House Project: Virtual Museum of Canada Experimental Lab Project Report
- Developing Intellectual Property Policies - A How-to Guide for Museums
- Digital Preservation Toolkit
- Date modified: