Resources for Social Media in Museums
Advance your museum's social media presence with these tips sheets, directories, and project examples from other museums in Canada and beyond.
Digital Preservation Toolkit
Our Digital Preservation Toolkit offers concrete steps to identify digital material found in your museum, the potential risk and impact of lost material, and how to get started in the development of preservation policies, plans and procedures.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Learn how to boost your institution's visibility in search engines, such as Google, with this thematic resource kit on Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
CHIN’s Professional Exchange
- Joe Fafard at the National Gallery of Canada: Virtual Museum of Canada Experimental Lab Project Report
- 3D Pilot Project - Complementary Physical and Virtual Experiences with 3D Objects
- Developing Intellectual Property Policies - A How-to Guide for Museums
- QR Code How-To Guide
- The 3D Thule Whalebone House Project: Virtual Museum of Canada Experimental Lab Project Report
- Creating a wiki
- Digital Preservation Decision Tree Model to Establish Whether a Digital Resource Should be Preserved
- Location-Based Services
- Tips and Tools for Optimized Web Writing
- Digital Asset Management and Museums - An Introduction
- Date modified: