Resources for Social Media in Museums
Advance your museum's social media presence with these tips sheets, directories, and project examples from other museums in Canada and beyond.
Digital Preservation Toolkit
Our Digital Preservation Toolkit offers concrete steps to identify digital material found in your museum, the potential risk and impact of lost material, and how to get started in the development of preservation policies, plans and procedures.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Learn how to boost your institution's visibility in search engines, such as Google, with this thematic resource kit on Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
CHIN’s Professional Exchange
- Case Study: Canada’s Got Treasures!
- Case Study: Young Curators of the Future
- Social Tagging
- Joe Fafard at the National Gallery of Canada: Virtual Museum of Canada Experimental Lab Project Report
- Digital Preservation Toolkit
- Tips and Tools for an Optimized Website Architecture
- Tip Sheet on Video Content Creation
- Digital Preservation Plan Framework for Museums
- Tips and Tools for Optimized Web Writing
- The 3D Thule Whalebone House Project: Virtual Museum of Canada Experimental Lab Project Report
- Date modified: