Resources for Social Media in Museums
Advance your museum's social media presence with these tips sheets, directories, and project examples from other museums in Canada and beyond.
Digital Preservation Toolkit
Our Digital Preservation Toolkit offers concrete steps to identify digital material found in your museum, the potential risk and impact of lost material, and how to get started in the development of preservation policies, plans and procedures.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Learn how to boost your institution's visibility in search engines, such as Google, with this thematic resource kit on Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
CHIN’s Professional Exchange
- Nine Simple and Inexpensive Ways to Promote Your New Online Exhibit
- Collections Management Software Criteria Checklist - 2012
- Tips and Tools for an Optimized Website Architecture
- Web Analytics - Measuring for Success
- QR Code How-To Guide
- Digital Preservation Plan Framework for Museums
- Near Field Communication
- Digitization Standards for the CMCC: Scan and Artifact Photography
- Digitizing Intangible Cultural Heritage: A How-To Guide
- The 3D Thule Whalebone House Project: Virtual Museum of Canada Experimental Lab Project Report
- Date modified: