Resources for Social Media in Museums
Advance your museum's social media presence with these tips sheets, directories, and project examples from other museums in Canada and beyond.
Digital Preservation Toolkit
Our Digital Preservation Toolkit offers concrete steps to identify digital material found in your museum, the potential risk and impact of lost material, and how to get started in the development of preservation policies, plans and procedures.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Learn how to boost your institution's visibility in search engines, such as Google, with this thematic resource kit on Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
CHIN’s Professional Exchange
The Canadian museum reference for technologies, enabling heritage professionals to excel.
- Nine Simple and Inexpensive Ways to Promote Your New Online Exhibit
- CHIN Humanities Data Dictionary
- Canmuse-l (listserv)
- CHIN Humanities Data Dictionary Mapped to International Standards
- Artists in Canada
- CHIN Guide to Museum Standards
- CHIN Natural Sciences Data Dictionary
- Standards News
- Core Standards for Canadian Museums
- CHIN Artefacts Canada Natural Sciences Data Dictionary
- Date modified: